Deposit and play this weekend and Kerching will give you a 50% boost on your winnings
WIN BOOST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion is only available to valid account holders aged 18 or more.
- This bonus will be active between 6th – 8th January 2017 GMT.
- GMT is the equivalent of ACST -9.30hrs, CET -1hr, PTZ + 8hrs
- Only Profit and Loss (P&L) on slot games between 00:00 & 23:59 (GMT) on the day of the promotion will count towards qualification for the Boost.
- The Boost will be awarded according to net profit (real money winnings) on slots. In the event that your net P&L has accrued a minimum of £10 in winnings, you will receive a boost calculated at 50% of your gross P&L.
- In order to be eligible for the Win Boost, players must have made a minimum deposit of £10 on the day of the promotion.
- Maximum total win boost amount is £50 in bonus funds.
- All winnings earned will be rewarded in bonus funds and carry a wagering requirement of 30x the total bonus amount earned.
- The maximum conversion amount from bonus funds will be capped at 4X the bonus amount awarded. Bonus funds convert automatically once wagering is complete.
- Bonus funds earned from this promotion, can only be used to play on our standard slot games.
- Wagers on Blackjack and Roulette do not contribute to the reduction of the wagering requirement of bonus balances.
- Withdrawal of funds before the wagering is complete will void all bonuses and any winnings of these attributable to the account.
- Bonus credits will be made to your account within 3 working days of the end of the promotion.
- Once credited your bonus remains valid for 28 days. Should you not complete the wagering requirements in this period, remaining bonus funds will be removed from your account.
- Players are reminded that only one bonus can be active at any one time, please go to “my account” section to view your entire bonus queue
- Management reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter any competition or promotion (or the rules thereof) at any time and without prior notification.
- General Terms and Conditions apply. Management’s decision is final in all cases.