Money Back if both teams score on losing First Goalscorer, Half Time/Full Time and Correct Score bets as a free bet up to £/€25.
1. If both teams score in the Chelsea v Man Utd match on Sunday 7th February 2016, Ladbrokes will refund losing bets (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing online, mobile, tablet, SMS and shop customers. The offer does not apply to telebetting or bets placed through the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to the following losing bets placed on the Chelsea v Man Utd match between 08:00 Thursday 4th February and kick-off at 16:00 on Sunday 7th January 2016: Correct Score, First Player To Score, and Half Time/Full Time bets. It also applies to Match Result (Win Draw Win) bets placed in shop on The Grid. Match Result refunds do not apply to any other customers.
5. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
6. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are valid for 7 days.
7. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
8. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days. 9. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting on our UK, Ireland, Germany, Sweden or Africa sites in £/€, or currency equivalent.
10. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – visit http://www.ladbrokes.com/tc/standard/