This Six Nations WilliamHill is paying out on first tryscorer bets, even if your player scores 2nd. All winnings are credited as free bets and applies to every match in the Six Nations, giving you even more chances to win after the first try has been scored.
If your chosen First Tryscorer doesn’t score the first try, but scores the second, WilliamHill will refund your losing stake as a free bet, up to £50/€50.
Available on all 2016 Six Nations games and TV Super League games.
- Pre-Match win singles only.
- Maximum free bet of £50/€50
- Cashed in bets do not count
- Applies to single bets only.
- Offer available on 2016 Six Nations (Rugby Union) matches (from 06/02/16 to 19/03/16) and live Super League XXI (Rugby League) matches televised on Sky Sports channels only (from 04/02/16 to (08/10/16).
- Maximum free bet of £50/€50 per match. Applies to your first placed Tryscorer bet, one bet per match only.
- Applies to bets placed via internet (www.williamhill.com), mobile (mobile.williamhill.com or IOS Mobile App), Text (Text 60609) and any of our 2300 shops nationwide.
- Pre-match bets only. In-play bets do not count.
- Any bet that has been “cashed in” will not count toward this offer.
- In the event of the second try being scored by the first tryscorer no free bet will be issued on the third tryscorer.
- In the event of the first try being a penalty, we will refund the scorer of the third try in the game. If the second try is a penalty we will also refund the third try in the game. Should the first two tries both be penalties then the fourth try would qualify towards the free bet, and so on. If no further tries are scored, the winning selection in this market will be no tryscorer.
- WilliamHill aim to credit free bets before 12pm UK time the day after the settlement of the qualifying bet.
- Bets placed with a free bet token (either fully or partially funded by a free bet) do not count toward this offer.
- Free bets are non-refundable and may be used up to seven days after being granted.
- William Hill Rugby Union and Rugby League betting rules apply.