Winner Poker welcomes you with a Sign Up Bonus up to a maximum of £1,200! Your first deposit at Winner Poker will entitle you to a 250% bonus
First Deposit Signup Bonus
1.Only depositing players that are making their deposit for the FIRST time at Winner Poker are eligible for this offer.
2. As players earn Winner Points at Ring Games and Tournaments the First Deposit Signup Bonus will be released. In the My Account section of Winner Poker players can find more information about Winner Poker Points and how to view them as you play.
3.Points are awarded to players for each hand in which they contribute money to the pot, as long as the hand is raked.
4.You will be rewarded with Points for every US Dollar, Euro or British Pound you generate in rake/fee, as follows:
Rake Taken Per Hand Points Awarded
£1 (EURO) 16.875
£1 (GBP) 20
Clarification: Rake taken refers to a player’s contribution to a hand at a ring game table. Players receive Points according to the amount of rake they contributed to the pot.
Three players are involved in a pot. Player A contributes £20, Player B contributes £20 and Player C £10. The total pot is £50. The total rake is £2.50.
Player A contributed £1 rake (40% of the pot) and therefore will receive 20 Points.
Player B contributed £1 rake (40% of the pot) and therefore will receive 20 Points.
Player C contributed £0.50 rake (20% of the pot)and therefore will receive 10 Points.
5. In Play Money games players cannot earn Points.
6.Bonuses will be released to players according to the number of Points a player has earned:
For Example: A £5 bonus will be issued for every 560 Points that a player earns. A player who has earned 537 Points will need to earn another 23 Points to receive a bonus payment.
7.As players earn points, bonus money will be released automatically to their account. To view their pending Bonus Balance and their Winner Poker Point Balance players can check the “My Account” page of the Winner Poker Lobby.
8.As players continue to play they will accumulate Points and further releases of bonuses will be made automatically.
9. Players with a Bonus Code can list the appropriate bonus code during registration and the process of making a first deposit.
10. In the interest of fair gaming all bonuses linked with deposits must both be turned over in the product where the deposit has been made. Using same funds in several products in order to obtain multiple bonuses may be considered as bonus abuse.
11. Players must earn the required WAPoints within 90 days of making their first deposit.